PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CONTACT DELTA FOR PRICING AND SIZING INFORMATION
Copyright © Triconex. All rights reserved. Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
- Self-Powered - operates without external power.
- Modular Design - all components, including the controller board can be replaced in minutes, minimizing downtime.
- Remote Start Capability - can be started by an external signal.
- Underspeed Switch - on an underspeed condition, an operating 110 can start a backup turbine controlled by a second Trisen 110.
- Electronic Overspeed Trip Relay - allows precise selection of overspeed trip for additional protection.
- Digital Tachometer Readout - eliminates the need for vibrating reed tachometer.
- Accommodates 1 and 2 Magnetic Pickups - pickup select circuit keeps unit running on a single pickup to increase availability.
- Nonlinear Gain - dampens output pulsations in reciprocating engine applications.
- MANUFACTURER: Triconex
The Trisen 110 is an economical electronic
governor designed for single valve steam turbines and reciprocating
engines. By using high output magnetic speed pickups, the governor
can be operated with no external power. Isochronous (PID) and droop
(PIP) speed/load control is provided to accomodate both generator
and mechanical drive applications. Remote speed setpoint options
permit the Trisen 110 to control process fans, pumps and compressors.
The compact Trisen 110 is easy to install on new and existing turbines
and requires virtually no maintenance.